|Other Name:||Maintenance Of Highway||Main Raw Material:||Asphalt|
|Heating Temperature:||160℃~170℃||Softening Point:||96℃，93℃，91℃，87℃，81℃|
|Package:||Hot Melt Film And Carton||Asphalt Compatibility:||Compatible|
|Type:||Pavement Crack Sealant||Delivery:||Fast|
170 deg Asphalt Road Maintenance,
Compatible type Asphalt Road Maintenance,
road rescue pothole repair for highway
The main function of ZTA road crack sealant is to prevent the expansion of cracks after the potting is completed, prevent the infiltration of rainwater, and reduce the further damage of the rainwater to the roadbed.
ZTA road crack sealant has good viscoelasticity and can change with the change of the crack width caused by thermal expansion and contraction of the road surface. The effect is better, and it can be used for 3-5 years, stored for more than 2 years.
ZTA road crack sealant is a thermal polymer sealing crack material, is widely used in high-grade highways and urban roads, filling and repairing of cracks in asphalt pavements such as airports and joint sealing of cement concrete pavements.
To repair the cracks in asphalt pavements perfectly, the key is to choose a suitable type of sealant. Choosing the appropriate sealant as the material for pavement crack repair according to different regions & different climatic conditions and pavement crack characteristics. The product is divided into high temperature type, common type, low temperature type, cold type and severe cold type.
|Type||Penetration/0.1mm||Softening point/℃||Flow value(mm)||Elastic recovery ratio/%||Low temperature stretching|
|Test temperature/℃||Maximum displacement/mm||conclusion|
|High temperature type||51||96||0||70||0||9.005||pass|
|Low temperature type||89||90.50||2.01||55||-20||45.600||pass|
A. Stable performance of high and low temperature. Does not flow at high temperatures and does not crack at low temperatures.
B. Extremely high performance of water resistance and aging resistance. Good stable performance & not easy to segregate & Impervious to oil.
C. It has strong adhesion and high elasticity. It can be closely combined with the interface, and it is not easy to fall off in the absence of water.
D. Ease of use. Reasonable viscosity, good fluidity, no impurities, and no block equipment.
1. Before filling, ensure that the cracks are dry and there is no water or rain within 24 hours before and after potting.
2. Whether to slot the joints according to customer requirements. Dust must be purged before potting.
3. When the temperature during the construction of the joint is lower than 5 °C, the crack should be preheated by a hot spray gun.
4. The filling joint is constructed by a filling machine with a stirring function. The sealing glue should be continuously stirred during the construction process. The sealing glue needs to be heated to 180-190 °C before the filling can be applied.
5. After the construction of the joint, it should be allowed to stand for 20 minutes to open the traffic. If it is open traffic immediately, it needs to sprinkle a small amount of fine sand or talcum powder, cement and other spacers to prevent the glue from sticking to the tire.
6. After the filling construction is completed, the sealing machine should be cleaned and the sealant should be avoided in the filling machine. After each section of the jointing construction, the filling machine should be cleaned.
Contact Person: Shakiya