|Asphalt Road Crack Repair
|Main Raw Material:
|Hot Melt Film And Carton
|Pavement Crack Sealant
thin Asphalt Road Maintenance,
Anti shedding Asphalt Road Maintenance,
Pavement bitumen mastic wearing course
ZTA bituminous sealant is a high-performance modified asphalt product. It has strong cohesiveness, can form firm adhesion to cracks, and is not easy to fall off, effectively preventing moisture from entering the interior of the road surface and causing damage to the road surface.
ZTA road crack sealant is a thermal polymer sealing crack material, is widely used in high-grade highways and urban roads, filling and repairing of cracks in asphalt pavements such as airports and joint sealing of cement concrete pavements.
2. Technical Researches & Requirements
To repair the cracks in asphalt pavements perfectly, the key is to choose a suitable type of sealant. Choosing the appropriate sealant as the material for pavement crack repair according to different regions & different climatic conditions and pavement crack characteristics. The product is divided into high temperature type, common type, low temperature type, cold type and severe cold type.
|Elastic recovery ratio/%
|Low temperature stretching
|High temperature type
|Low temperature type
1. Before filling, ensure that the cracks are dry and there is no water or rain within 24 hours before and after potting.
2. Whether to slot the joints according to customer requirements. Dust must be purged before potting.
3. When the temperature during the construction of the joint is lower than 5 °C, the crack should be preheated by a hot spray gun.
4. The filling joint is constructed by a filling machine with a stirring function. The sealing glue should be continuously stirred during the construction process. The sealing glue needs to be heated to 180-190 °C before the filling can be applied.
5. After the construction of the joint, it should be allowed to stand for 20 minutes to open the traffic. If it is open traffic immediately, it needs to sprinkle a small amount of fine sand or talcum powder, cement and other spacers to prevent the glue from sticking to the tire.
6. After the filling construction is completed, the sealing machine should be cleaned and the sealant should be avoided in the filling machine. After each section of the jointing construction, the filling machine should be cleaned.
Contact Person: Shakiya