|Hot Melt Adhesives
|Main Raw Material:
|Hot Melt Film And Carton
|Pavement Crack Sealant
160 deg Asphalt Road Maintenance,
Compatible Asphalt Road Maintenance,
hot tar road repair crack sealing
Road Maintenance Hot-melt Asphalt Sealant is a composite modified bituminous sealant. With the advantage of fast hot-melt, strong adhesion, super performance of high and low temperature, easy construction performance and good anti-deformation recovery performance, Crack sealant can effectively seal pavement cracks and joints and maintain the sealing effect for a long time. Besides traffic can be restored immediately after the completion of construction.
To repair the cracks in asphalt pavements perfectly, the key is to choose a suitable type of sealant. Choosing the appropriate sealant as the material for pavement crack repair according to different regions & different climatic conditions and pavement crack characteristics. The product is divided into high temperature type, common type, low temperature type, cold type and severe cold type.
|Elastic recovery ratio/%
|Low temperature stretching
|High temperature type
|Low temperature type
A. Stable performance of high and low temperature. Does not flow at high temperatures and does not crack at low temperatures.
B. Extremely high performance of water resistance and aging resistance. Good stable performance & not easy to segregate & Impervious to oil.
C. It has strong adhesion and high elasticity. It can be closely combined with the interface, and it is not easy to fall off in the absence of water.
D. Ease of use. Reasonable viscosity, good fluidity, no impurities, and no block equipment.
E. The service life is up to 3 years. It has good durability and is 2-3 times the service life of others.
F. Convenient and durable, environmental protection and energy saving. It can effectively extend the maintenance cycle and reduce the number of maintenance.
1. Before filling, ensure that the cracks are dry and there is no water or rain within 24 hours before and after potting.
2. Whether to slot the joints according to customer requirements. Dust must be purged before potting.
3. When the temperature during the construction of the joint is lower than 5 °C, the crack should be preheated by a hot spray gun.
4. The filling joint is constructed by a filling machine with a stirring function. The sealing glue should be continuously stirred during the construction process. The sealing glue needs to be heated to 180-190 °C before the filling can be applied.
5. After the construction of the joint, it should be allowed to stand for 20 minutes to open the traffic. If it is open traffic immediately, it needs to sprinkle a small amount of fine sand or talcum powder, cement and other spacers to prevent the glue from sticking to the tire.
6. After the filling construction is completed, the sealing machine should be cleaned and the sealant should be avoided in the filling machine. After each section of the jointing construction, the filling machine should be cleaned.
Contact Person: Shakiya