|Bituminous Compound Sealant
|Pavement Crack Sealant
|Main Raw Material:
|Hot Melt Film And Carton
160 deg Compatible Bituminous Sealant,
Bituminous Sealant crack,
asphalt emulsion driveway sealer
There is a significant temperature difference between the surface layer and the base layer of the asphalt road. This will easily cause cracks when the shrinkage force generated by the temperature is stronger than the tensile capacity of the road surface.
ZTA road crack sealant has good viscoelasticity and can change with the change of the crack width caused by thermal expansion and contraction of the road surface. The effect is better, and it can be used for 3-5 years, stored for more than 2 years.
Road Maintenance Hot-melt Asphalt Sealant is a composite modified bituminous sealant. With the advantage of fast hot-melt, strong adhesion, super performance of high and low temperature, easy construction performance and good anti-deformation recovery performance, Crack sealant can effectively seal pavement cracks and joints and maintain the sealing effect for a long time. Besides traffic can be restored immediately after the completion of construction.
To repair the cracks in asphalt pavements perfectly, the key is to choose a suitable type of sealant. Choosing the appropriate sealant as the material for pavement crack repair according to different regions & different climatic conditions and pavement crack characteristics. The product is divided into high temperature type, common type, low temperature type, cold type and severe cold type.
|Elastic recovery ratio/%
|Low temperature stretching
|High temperature type
|Low temperature type
1. Before filling, ensure that the cracks are dry and there is no water or rain within 24 hours before and after potting.
2. Whether to slot the joints according to customer requirements. Dust must be purged before potting.
3. When the temperature during the construction of the joint is lower than 5 °C, the crack should be preheated by a hot spray gun.
4. The filling joint is constructed by a filling machine with a stirring function. The sealing glue should be continuously stirred during the construction process. The sealing glue needs to be heated to 180-190 °C before the filling can be applied.
5. After the construction of the joint, it should be allowed to stand for 20 minutes to open the traffic. If it is open traffic immediately, it needs to sprinkle a small amount of fine sand or talcum powder, cement and other spacers to prevent the glue from sticking to the tire.
6. After the filling construction is completed, the sealing machine should be cleaned and the sealant should be avoided in the filling machine. After each section of the jointing construction, the filling machine should be cleaned.
Contact Person: Shakiya