|Function:||Flame Retardant, Smoke Suppressant||Application:||Asphalt Road, Tunnels|
|Form:||Powder||Usage:||Mixing With Asphalt|
Smoke Suppressant Flame Retardant Additives,
white powder Flame Retardant Additives,
fire retardant chemicals For Tunnels
Asphalt burns easily at high temperatures and is difficult to extinguish, and releases a large amount of smoke and toxic gases. In the tunnel, once a fire occurs, the toxic gas released by the burning of asphalt will seriously threaten personal safety. At the same time, the combustion will cause the temperature in the tunnel to rise and poor visibility, making rescue difficult and causing explosions and other accidents.
1. Improve the flash point and oxygen index of asphalt, making it difficult to burn.
2. Reduce the emission of bitumen combustion smoke, reduce the probability of casualties in enclosed spaces such as tunnels or tunnels, and buy more time for firefighting and medical personnel.
3. Reduce the amount of smoke emitted and reduce the harm to operators.
4. After the asphalt pavement burns, the quality loss is small, the flying loss is small, and the residual stability is high.
1. Single component, low flame retardant efficiency, large addition amount, such as magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc.
2. The product precipitates, which affects the appearance and releases toxic and harmful gases.
1. Halogen-free, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
2. Good flame retardant effect, small addition amount, easy to disperse, good workability in construction.
3. Improve the performance of asphalt mixture for heat and water damage.
Contact Person: Shakiya